The Bluff at Bear Point is a small community of just 7 privately owned townhomes. This is an absolutely gorgeous property that brings back that Old Florida Charm with brick paver roads curving through the old Live Oaks and leading to the bay. Attention to detail is apparent throughout this high quality craftsman inspired cottage with over 2500 sq. ft. inside and numerous outdoor decks and patios to take the party outside. The wide open floor plan really lends itself to entertaining on a cool summer night. Ten foot ceilings, stainless appliances, transoms above doorways, full pantry, and tons of storage space. Master Suite comes complete with His & Hers Walk In Closets, Whirlpool Tub, and a Large Walk In Shower. Security System, Oversized Single Garage, and Media Wiring. Community pool
Jason Smoker of Counts Real Estate Group 30A
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Panama City and Beaches,
Vol. 40, Issue 10, Page 2.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cooling System: Central Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Electric Heating
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Dockage, Community Pool, Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Insurance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Sewer, Fee Incl. Trash Removal, Mandatory HOA, Monthly HOA Dues, Sprinkler System
- Exterior Construction: Balcony (s), Covered Deck
- Garage: Garage(s)
- Patio: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Pool: Inground Pool
- Porch/Deck: Balcony/Deck/Patio, Covered Deck
- Alarm System: Security System
- Floors: Tile Flooring, Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Moldings, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Raised Ceilings, Room Addition, Security System, Smoke Detector(s)
- MLS Area: 03 - Bay County - Beach
- Boat Facilities: Boat Slip
- View: Bay View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply